Two categories of NanoLabNL users are distinguished:
- Public research communities
- Private parties and other users
In case of waiting times for NanoLabNL equipment, priorities are determined according to the following rules:
- Users from all categories have equal rights for access to facilities or equipment.
- In case of capacity limits the local head of NanoLabNL for a given institution will decide. In this case users from category 1 will get access first.
- Regulations with respect to facility use are strictly according to the local procedures (e.g. for intake, reservation of equipment, etc. ) at a given institution. Users are obliged to strictly follow the indications from the local facility responsible or deputy. Violation in this context may result in the user no longer being allowed access to the facility.
The NanolabNL parties nor the corresponding institutions will accept any responsibility for damage, directly or indirectly related to using the NanoLabNL facilities at the given institution.