The NanoLabNL organisation consists of the board/foundation, the steering committee, the program office and a communication officer.
The board of the foundation consists of at least five members: four representatives of the NanoLabNL locations, and a seat for a representative from industry. The foundation's goals are:
- Realizing the micro and nano research facility ambitions.
- Facilitating and stimulating of current and future nano-related research.
- Stimulating the open-access character of the high tech NanoLabs.
- Connecting with national and international research programs.
- Increasing external use by companies.
The board of the NanoLabNL-foundation consists of 5 members:
prof. dr. ir. A.J.H.M. Rijnders (MESA+ Institute for Nanotechnology, University of Twente)
prof.dr. B. Koopmans (Eindhoven University of Technology)
prof.dr.ir. H.S.J. van der Zant (Kavli NanoScience, Delft University of Technology)
prof.dr. T.T.M. Palstra (University of Groningen)
In its daily activities NanoLabNL is run by a steering committee. The members of the steering committee are representatives for each of the partners in NanoLabNL. The tasks of the steering committee include:
- Implementing the infrastructural investment.
- Carrying out the agreements reached between the parties on access and pricing.
- Managing a PR-strategy.
- Ensuring a sound account of the policy and the resources spent on management of NanoLabNL.
- Optimisation of cooperating with other industrial facilities in The Netherlands.
The Steering committee consists of 5 members:
ir. F.W.A. (Frank) Dirne (Kavli NanoLab Delft)
G.P.M. (Gerard) Roelofs (MESA+ NanoLab Twente)
dr. H.P.M.M. (Huub) Ambrosius (NanoLab@TU/e)
J.G. (Johan) Holstein (Zernike NanoLab Groningen)
drs. J.L. (Jan Leendert) Joppe (TNO NanoLab Delft)
ir. E. (Elise) Rodenburg (Philips Innovation Services)
The NanoLabNL programme office is run by Technology Foundation STW. Head of the programme office of NanoLabNL is ir. M.A. (Melvin) Kasanrokijat.